Wetland Permits

All wetlands, even those without open water, are protected under state law.  Impacts to wetlands, including draining, filling, or excavation need approval or permits on local, state, and federal levels. 


Please check with the Washington Conservation District to help determine what you need to do if you are working in or near a wetland.